Some belated photos of a dress I finished last year… I had to wear it today, so better grab a moment for a quick few photos before Rob was off on his bike. Spot the overtired face after a week of sick kids and parents!
My first project working with crimplene, in this pretty pale blue that came from my Nana’s stash. You can read a bit more about it in an earlier post, here. Here’s the original pattern envelope, I have also made another variation in red synthetic satin.
I have all these unresolved issues with this dress, the crimplene doesn’t sit quite so well, so maybe not the best fabric choice, and the raglan sleeves… I love them, I’m not used to them. I would like to make it again, but will need to delve deeper into my fabric stash….