Vintage separates, complete!

27 August 2013

Remember this post?  I started to put together some separates earlier in the year, cape, skirt and pants, here is the finished skirt in fabulous wool crepe.  The skirt pattern is from this dress, it was one of the first vintage dress projects I worked with.

The blouse is made from a synthetic black crepe, and I find it so wearable!  Though perhaps a touch small, you might remember this pattern… Butterick 9804  I made it into a pajama top here.

I nearly passed this pattern on, I’m so glad I didn’t, it is, as the envelope says, ‘quick ‘n easy’, and I think it’s quite versatile, the neckline is wide enough not to need a closure, so that makes it even faster.  I’ll be making it again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...